Use a screw top jar to make this tasty Marinade for Chicken.
You can store any unused marinade in the fridge – you probably wont use it all in one go.
To keep things simple, I use a cup measure. The cup should hold approx 8 fl oz / 250 ml liquid.
Marinade for Chicken – Ingredients
- Two-thirds cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons warmed honey (warm in the microwave or in a small pan)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons grated ginger (fresh or from a jar)
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
Marinade for Chicken – Method
- Put all ingredients into a screw top jar and give it a good shake
- Store in the fridge until required
Variations and Handy Hints
- This marinade is also good for lamb and pork
- Be sure to warm the honey slightly – it will not mix in properly if added cold
- Leave out the garlic if you prefer
- Add some chilli if you like some heat
- The sesame oil adds a really nice nutty flavour
- I’ve kept this marinade in the fridge for up to a month
Thanks for visiting my website.
You can follow Dinner in Ten Minutes on Facebook.
You might also enjoy: