One of my sons just loves pasta with pesto. My other son also likes it but decided to spice it up a bit. This recipe is his spiced up version – and it’s delicious .
When you really can’t be bothered cooking, this is one of those meals you might just muster the energy to make. It’s as simple as beans on toast!
Once the pasta is cooked it will take only minutes to add the other ingredients. Tips on cooking pasta.
This recipe will serve around four people, but you can add as much pesto, tuna and red capsicum as you like.
Tuna Pasta – Ingredients
- Enough pasta for 4 people
- Ready made jar of Pesto
- Large tin of Tuna – well drained and roughly flaked (tuna in olive oil is my favourite)
- Ready roasted red capsicum – readily available from most supermarkets – chopped into small pieces
- Grated Parmesan Cheese to serve
Tuna Pasta – Method
- Start cooking the pasta
- When the pasta is cooked to your liking, drain and return to the pan
- Add the jar of pesto and stir through
- Add the tuna and red capsicum and stir through
- Serve immediately with grated Parmesan Cheese
Seriously, how easy was that.
Thanks for visiting my website. You can leave comments and suggestions below.