This carbonara recipe is so quick and easy. It will take less than ten minutes to prepare and depending on how al dente you like your pasta, you’ll be sitting down and eating it in no time at all.
Carbonara is a pasta dish, so if pasta’s not your thing maybe give this one a miss. For all you pasta lovers out there, and I know there are a lot of you, I hope you enjoy making and eating this one.
This recipe will serve around 4 people.
Carbonara Recipe – Ingredients
- Pasta – (your choice – my favorite with this carbonara recipe is fettuccine)
- 8 rashers Bacon – chopped into small pieces
- Sweet Corn Kernels (optional) – fresh or frozen
- Small carton Fresh Cream
- Parmesan cheese to serve (optional)
- Black pepper to serve (optional)
Carbonara Recipe – Method
- Start cooking your chosen pasta
- Cook bacon in fry pan – add a little oil if necessary to stop bacon sticking. I like to cook until quite crisp
- Next, add corn to pan and fry with bacon for approx 1 minute
- Add cream and heat through – simmer for a minute of two
- You’re done! Serve with cooked pasta – I like to add the pasta to the fry pan and mix all together
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and black pepper
Let me know how you get on with this carbonara recipe.
You may like to check out Handy Tips on Cooking Pasta.
Thanks for reading another Dinner in Ten Minutes recipe.